SERVICE – means the https://pinaspeed.com/ website operated and offered by Pinaspeed.
PERSONAL DATA – means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA – is data collected automatically either generated using service or from service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION – Any representation of information that permits the identity of an individual to whom the information applies to be reasonably inferred by either direct or indirect means.
Information and Collection of Your Personal Information
- Upon availing of Pinaspeed services.
- During face-to-face transactions
- When accomplishing an online or paper form.
- When sending us an email.
- During phone, email, or online transactions
- When visiting any Pinaspeed Outlets protected by a CCTV system.
Types of Personal Information Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include:
- First name and Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Bank Details
Purpose of Data Collection
- To document and process the service/s availed by the client.
- To provide timely, reliable and value-added services to clients such as, e-commerce delivery, door to door delivery, account management, information management, billing and remittance and customer support
- To communicate better with the client and thus establish a good customer relationship.
- To meet the requirements by the law and for the furtherance of other legitimate business purposes.
Other Uses Based on Services
- For booking and pick-up for delivery.
- To be able to deliver the shipment to the recipient.
- To notify, update delivery status, promotional advertisement, and marketing.
- To assist and respond inquiries and complaints.
Usage of Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
For business transfers, we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Data
PINASPEED will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your province.
Disclosure of Data
Personal information collected may be disclosed under the following circumstances:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
PINASPEED stores personal information in paper and electronic formats. The security of said personal data is established thru the following:
- Data privacy training of involved employees;
- Personal information storage security policies;
- Limitations on access to personal data;
- Security measures to control access to our systems and premises; and
- Electronic security systems, such as firewalls and data encryption of our website.
PINASPEED’s clients and employees are afforded rights in relation to their respective personal information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, including the right to access, correction, and objection to the processing, including the right to lodge a complaint with the National Privacy Commission.
Data Deletion Request
Under the law, you have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal, or destruction of your personal data. PINASPEED aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to exercise these rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
We care about children’s privacy. We recognize that children’s use of the Internet and email raises special concerns about personal data privacy and security. All parents are encouraged to check and monitor their children’s online activities.
Parents may have the right under applicable law to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict, and/or delete personal data we have collected from their children, or to refuse further collection, use, or disclosure of such data. If you wish to do so, please contact us using the information provided below.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.pinaspeed.com/help-center
The Data Protection Officer
AMAZING PHILIPPINES DIGITAL ECONOMY CORPORATION
3/F GGB Building Pascor Drive, Parañaque City 1704 Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: (+632) 8541283
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org